Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
MM Paddle (class III/IV) and Trip Planning Party!
Water levels permitting, we will be running the Middle Fork Snoqualmie (aka middle middle), class III-IV, and then rallying at Josh's for our annual trip planning party for paddling adventures in 2017!
The club will be providing pizza, salad, and non-alcoholic beverages. Not necessary, but if you would like, please bring a side dish to share (dessert works too). BYOB if desired.
Please bring your calendars, ideas for this years clinics, and ready to plan a super fun year of kayaking!!! Feel free to stay the night and do the middle middle the next day too ;)
Ideas for 2017 trips could include:
- We will need class II, II+ after the whitewater class ends on 3/25 (headworks, club stretch, big eddy, sf Snoqualmie, etc.)
- Skill builders
- River rolling
- Camping trips / self-supports or car camping
- 7 Rivers Challenge - Sauk, Stilliguamish, Sol Duc, Wenatchee, Nisqually, White Salmon, Nooksack
- Easter egg hunt trip
- Olympic Pennisula adventures
- Ocean surfing
- After-work trips
- Cispus - good surfing!!!
- Summer excursions (Cascade whitewater park, Wassau Wisconsin Jackson Play Clinic)
- Don't forget about Fall boating (Halloween, anything in October, November, and December are awesome)
Saturday, January 28, 2017, 5:00 PM
42730 170th St
North Bend, WA 98045